What's Happening . . . . .
- Wolf Point Wolves Cross Country in Wolf Point ~ Thursday, September 1, 2016
- Wolf Point Wolves Football at Baker ~ Friday, September 2, 2016 ~ 7 p.m.
- Wolf Point Lady Wolves Volleyball at Baker ~ Friday, September 2, 2016 ~ 2 p.m.
- Poplar Indians Days ~ Friday-Sunday, September 2-4, 2016 ~ Poplar Legion Park
- Culbertson Saddle Club Labor Day Trail Ride and Wagon Train ~ Saturday-Monday, September 3-5, 2016 ~ Culbertson, MT. Contact Ken Arneson for more info @ 406-790-0600.
- Wolf Point Chamber of Commerce & Agriculture presents "A Night on the Missouri" ~ Enjoy a Montana semi-formal dinner on the Lewis and Clark Bridge ~ Saturday, September 10, 2016 ~ 6 p.m. ~ RSVP Only ~ Tickets $50 ~ Tickets sold at Bryan's, Sherman Inn, Wolf City Auto. Contact the Chamber Office for more information (406) 653-2012. Proceeds go to local charities.
- Northeast Montana Threshers and Antique Association Show ~ Saturday-Sunday, September 24-25, 2016 ~ 1 Mile South of Culbertson on Hwy 16
The right choice, right now, to keep tabs on daily spending and manage your money the way you like.Learn More>>
Whether you’re saving for a special purchase or thinking about the future, we have a variety of savings options.Learn More>>
Make yourself at home. We’ll provide a variety of options for a new home purchase and refinancing.Learn More >>