Western Bank of Wolf Point’s Internet connection to your financial information. Think of it as a 24-hour personal link to your accounts.
- Get your account balances, review transaction activity, and see if checks have cleared.
- Make immediate transfers and schedule future-dated or ongoing transfers to occur automatically between accounts.
- Download transaction information into personal financial software.
- View your current statement and previous statements from the last five months.
All you need is access to the Internet using a browser and service provider of your choice. No additional software is needed. All information is provided on a secure website.
Are those paper statements cluttering your table or desk at home? With eStatements, there is no need to file or shred your paper statements.
View your monthly account statements quickly and securely FREE through Online Banking.
- Receive an email notification when a new statement is available.
- View and print documents in PDF format. Adobe Reader required.
- Access up to 18 months of account statements, starting from the enrollment date.
Western Bank of Wolf Point's Bill Pay is a service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from. It's safe, secure and easy to use.
Here is a quick list of the many ways you can benefit from using Bill Pay:
- Save time. With Bill Pay, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to automate regular bill payments.
- Save money. Paying bills online saves on postage, envelopes, late fees and checks. If you pay just 10 bills per month, you can easily save over $110.00* per year.
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored in your online account, so you won't have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
- Gain peace of mind. Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen. Plus, you can stop worrying about missing a bill payment when you set up reminders and automated recurring payments.
- Help the environment by saving paper. With Bill Pay, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That's good news for you and the environment.
*Savings are approximate and based upon the average annual cost of stamps, envelopes and checks required for paying 10 bills per month.
Western Bank of Wolf Point's Bill Pay is FREE.
Click here to view the demo.